PhD – Research Fellow Phone: +33 1 40 51 93 12
Research areas :
- Innovation management (focus on Automotive R&D management)
- R&D economics tools and methods
- Commitment building of internal stakeholders on innovation projects value
- Design strategies of mobility devices
- Practical C-K formalisms
Post-doc topic (2009-2011) :
Building and modeling of design and innovation management strategies for future electric vehicles.
- Modeling design strategies pursued by global automakers and new entrants on electric vehicle.
- Identification and valuation of mainstream, original and orphan positions
Research partnership between Renault and the Center of Scientific Management Mines ParisTech conducted under the Institute of Sustainable Mobility ParisTech Renault.
PhD Topic (2006-2009) :
Performance of Breakthrough R&D project and Innovation strategies: tools, processes and commitment model of stakeholders. Download here (pdf)
- CIFRE Renault / DREAM (Research and Advanced Engineering Dpt)
- Under supervision of Pr. Armand HATCHUEL, Center of Scientific Management Mines ParisTech
- Award : finalist for the AIMS-FNEGE prize (Best PhD thesis on strategy and innovation management)
Key operating results :
- Development and deployment of management tools for monitoring economic uncertainties, strategic skills and stakeholders networks commitment.
- Involvment in the development and deployment of new management process of Renault Research and Advanced Studies.
Key academic achievements :
- Value management modelling for innovation projects through three components of uncertainties: economic, strategic and stakeholders’ commitment.
- Hooge S., Dalmasso C. (2011). Learnings from innovation echoes in mature organizations. The case of the Automative Industry. XIXth International Product Development Management Conference, Delft.
- Hooge, S., 2010. Performance de la R& D en rupture et des stratégies d’ innovation : organisation, pilotage et modèle d’ adhésion. Thèse de doctorat en Sc. de Gestion. Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Paris.
- Hooge S. Hatchuel A., 2008, Value Indicators and Monitoring in Innovative Product Development Management: A grounded approach, XVth International Product Development Management Conference, Hamburg
Teaching activities :
- Design Theory and Industrial Practices (Master II Arts & Métiers / ENSTA and Dauphine / Polytechnique)
- Corporate Finance (Mines ParisTech, Second year students)
- Decision Theory and Economy of Innovation (ISUPFERE)
- Management of uncertainties in innovation projects and Automotive design regime (Mines ParisTech, Engineering Design and Management Curriculum, Third year students)